A must try roasted green bean recipe!
Thanks to CSA member Rachel McAlexander for this tasty new green bean recipe. I can’t get enough
of them! I will just post the link to the website here.
Recipe Link: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/27759824624/roasted-green-beans
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends removed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, melted coconut oil, ghee, or fat of choice
- 1 teaspoon Red Boat Fish Sauce, Magic Mushroom Powder, or coconut aminos
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from half a lime or lemon
“Preheat the oven to 450°F with the rack in the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
“Grab your washed and trimmed green beans and make sure they are bone dry.
“Throw them on the baking sheet and coat the green beans with fat, umami (fish sauce, Magic Mushroom Powder, or coconut aminos), and a few grinds of black pepper.
“Arrange the beans in a single layer on the tray and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing the beans at the midway point.
“The beans are ready when the skins are wrinkly and dotted with browned spots. Squeeze on the juice from half a lime or lemon and serve immediately.”