Created by Chef Max Shapiro
This Thai classic is o”en served as a condiment to Satay (skewered food dipped in peanut sauce). I like to use this salad with verde chicken corn flautas.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled
- 2 to 3 green onions, whites and greens, sliced thinly
- 1 to 2 green chilies, seeded and minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped salted or unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, for garnish
1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and slice the cucumber thinly.
2. Place the cucumbers, onion, and chilies in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients except peanuts. Whisk well.
4. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well.
5. Garnish with peanuts and serve right away.