From Kari Doherty
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cut green beans, about 30 green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
1. Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes. During the last 3 minutes of steaming the potatoes, add the green beans. Drain and dump into a mixing bowl. Allow the potatoes and green beans to cool before adding other ingredients.
2. Add the basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.